Conga is an 'agency collaborative' that was founded at the start of a new decade in response to the unprecedented opportunity of consumers to transact how, when, where and with whom they wish.
We reside at the intersection of expanding social media, the emerging ‘prosumer’ movement, and the seachange of how business transacts in the world of Web 2.0 and beyond. We were founded on a core set of Beliefs that anchor our work.
Our Team is comprised of a diverse group of cogent business consultants whose mission is to help companies define and deliver on their customers' expectations. Our Brand Alignment Model is an interdisciplinary approach that ensures Organizational Values, Brand Promise and Customer Experience align around your customers' expectations.
We begin with a Brand Audit that compares and contrasts how your Customers, your Leadership and your Employees believe you're fulfilling Customer needs. Net, we build a Strategic Blueprint to align your face-to-face and interactive interactions with those expectations. Finally, we work with you in Collaborative Execution. We can handle implementation end-to-end, or hand off with your internal resources. You decide.
We look forward to a conversation to discuss the opportunity to create wildly enthusiastic customers of your company.
To help companies define and deliver on their customers' expectations.
- No company sets about to disappoint customers, but by the nature of the human condition, every company falls ‘out of alignment’ with its customers' expectations from time to time. Our job is to help companies ‘realign’ themselves.
- Customers are demanding fundamental change in the Customer Experience. Product and service features can be matched and price can be beaten. In order for companies to earn true customer loyalty, companies must fulfill customers’ emotional, as well as rational, needs.
- To meet or exceed their customers' expectations, companies must align three critical success factors: Organizational Values, Brand Promise and Customer Experience.
- Technology – while enabling the future – should serve people and not the other way around…and that people performance throughout the value chain will determine a company’s ultimate success or failure.
- The authors of The Cluetrain Manifesto got it right – that “markets are conversations.” That’s why our blog is designed to be the ‘living room’ of Customer Experience conversation – enabling all of us to better understand what consumers experience daily in the marketplace.
- We will always act in the best interests of our clients. Always.
- We will listen to our clients – they know more about their business than we ever will.
- The buck stops with us. When mistakes happen, we’ll be there -- and be square.
- We’ll always deliver what you ask for…and we’ll also deliver what we think you should have asked for.
- We believe in our approach with conviction – but we also learn everyday and update our thinking 24/7.